Monday, June 9, 2008

Updates

I've really fallen off but I'm trying to get it right again. I've been super busy but I'm recomitting to my plans and my goals and this is an attempt to explain it. Right now I’m trying to get a million things done. I gained a lot of weight recently because of a lot of new changes that sort of stressed me out so I’m trying to lose it the healthy way which is also the slower way. I’m also trying to finish different projects that I put on a backburner when things changed this year. I’m trying to edit my stories in order to compile them the best way, also writing new ones and trying to polish them, and I’m hoping to have that part done by my 26th birthday (August 2). I’ve also been knitting a lot, trying to perfect my craft and doing some projects that take me out of my “safe” zone (I’m attempting a bikini for a friend and a big blanket but I’m also seriously considering doing a knit dress for myself, as incentive to lose the weight in a timely manner).

I didn’t get my house! A week before closing the deal went bad and I withdrew my offer but my mom got hers. I’ve been living in her house since April 1st and that’s one of the new changes that was much more stressful than I let on or really new. I’m getting it together though, and I have another post planned for this week, about a real topic (meaning not me) too. Take good care!

No comments: